Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter...

So we celebrate Easter on Saturday...we had a great time here at our house with a crew of family. The Ott family, the Gallahan family, Grandma Joanie, Grandma Terry & Grandpa Malcolm, Uncle Ryan, and Great Uncle Alan. We did the usual eat, drink, visit, and take photos. The kids did some egg hunting, the mommies drank wine, the men had beer...it was fantastic fun!

The cousin gang, getting ready to hunt for eggs
They were almost all looking...


Lillian was a bit slow but gathered some eggs with help from Grandma Joanie, she did have to stop, put down her basket, pick up the egg, put it in her basket, bend over and say "Thank you Easter bunny" each time, that may have attributed to her lack of egg hunting speed...

Action shot (and the yard looks pretty good)


I just love this photo...Lillian's jungle shoot, the glasses, the shadows, her facial expression, the hidden egg in the palm, Tim is the background shooting away...it just too much...it makes me giggle.

Our new *matriarch* with the boys...


And before I go, I must leave you with a photo of the awesome Easter eggs Lil and I did. Painting eggs sounds good in theory, but didn't really turn out like my vision. I guess it doesn't help when the painter really enjoys mixing the colors and painting her own arms...
I haven't dyed eggs is a while, so I had fun!






xo - ag

No comments: