Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fun

Hooray for Friday, Hooray for swim team almost being over, Hooray for Nikki, Derek, and Kai being in town, hooray, hooray, hooray!

Found this Friday Fill-In and thought why not.

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the 50's to see you Grandma Shirley and my Grandpa Tom, when they were in love...before Tommy got sick, etc...

2. Give me wine or give me a margarita.

3. I am listening to absolutely nothing except the clicky clack of my typing, and the hum of the computer.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking it's time for a drink (it is Friday, you know)!

5. I'll always be loud and silly

6. My idea of a good time includes friends, family, food, and wine...I see a theme developing.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner out with Nikki, Derek, Kai, and hopefully Will and Kristin, tomorrow my plans include a yard party with lots of kidlets and old friends and Sunday, I want to relax a bit, and get rolling on the kitchen remodel!

Not really as fun as I had hoped, but fun just the same....I think I am going to go get on the trainer...xo -ag

No comments: