Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Go America...

We had a great 4th of July celebration...something annual and yes, the party has changed, from sneaking "hot dogs" on the beach while peeing between rocks to a walk to the park so the kids could play, it's scary to see how far we have come...man, I am getting OLD!


The party was great, Lillian was thrilled having so many nice, sweet friends over to play with her and all her toys...and then the Silly Boy came...Forrest, an older man, about 8 years old...she was smitten and is still taking about him...I think we are in big trouble already!!


Here's a photo recap of the parade, I was too busy to take any pictures before we left for our parade, but let me just say, the food selection was amazing...I love a good potluck...Hooray! Can't wait until next year!!


The gang's all here... Riding Away
Lillian in her wagon
Mr. Finn and his scooter
Watching the slip and slide at the park...
Lillian is sitting next to the silly boy!

xo -ag

1 comment:

Nikki said...

It looks like so much fun! Too funny about the Silly Boy. I don't know if you heard you say it, but when she was out here, after dancing with Derek all silly in the Lucky store, she took a deep breath and announced, "Oh, I like boys." It is my favorite story to tell, it was so fricking adorable. But fast forward 12 years and yes, you are in trouble:)