Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hectic

Holy Hectic first week of July...
How do I get myself into these things, I guess it's the love I have for chaos.

Tuesday, July 1st, I hosted Bunco. Twelve lovely ladies came over for dinner and dice. Since I own an authentic OlyO's table, I did an OlyO's themed Bunco...Pizza, Salad, and Garlic Bread. I thought it turned out pretty good, my house smelled like OlyO's and I had OlyO's under my fingernails, gross, but true. It's a taste that lingers. We played outside, enjoyed conversation and lots of wine...and a few late-nighters even joined me in a dip in the jacuzzi...fun fun!

Today, I am hosting a swim meet at Lomas. It's pretty much done, I just need to do some cutting and ordering of time cards, but I am feeling good-ish about it. Some parents of my swimmers are LAME and suffer from poor communication. It always puts me in a bad spot because I had to penalize a kid because their parents suck...

Tomorrow is the 4th of July, and we are having our annual bike party...scaled down. We have decided to forgo the adult bike ride to the pier and focus on the small people. Kids bike/wheels parade around the block...it will be perfect. Now I just need to do all the shopping for food and get all the decoration out, decorate the house, find something red/white/blue to wear...yikes, it makes my head hurt just thinking about it...

It always turns out fine...so Happy Hectic July to everyone...Have a great fourth...and Nikki & Derek, Happy Anniversary! xo -ag

Here's some pictures from the Inaugural Kid's Bike Parade 2007


1 comment:

West Coast Pritchetts said...

What fun! I hope your 4th is great! We need to get together sooner rather than later. I posted your site as a link on to my blog..hope that's okay. Can't wait to get together with all of you. What's your schedule next week??
Don't let the lame parents get to you... HA!!! Time sure does flashback!