Saturday, March 13, 2010

Poor Posting Habits...

I am currently suffering form PPH, I will apologise to my two readers in advance. I have been completely into my routine, it is a busy one at times, and I am still very focused on trying to be fit and maintain my weight loss...I have lost 20 pounds since January and I am wanting to lose about 10 more before summer. I am feeling great and I am completely amazed at the fact that my clothes are too big, it blows my mind each time I put something on.

I am also happy to say that my TNR Tuesdays are going exceptionally well. I have exposed my family to new foods and learned a bit about cooking. Sometimes, I do struggle for inspiration, but I love that on one night a week, it's something new for all of us.

I think that is all I am giving you tonight...I have a post about happiness brewing in my mind, but I still need to finish my book club book (even though we already meet to discuss it)...The Geography of Bliss; One Grump's Search for the Happiest Places in the World. Until then...I hope you are all well...can't believe it is already March...xo -ag

1 comment:

Laura said...

Can't wait to read the happiness post! I've tried two of your recipes already. Luke and I loved them. I'm still working on my picky eaters...