Friday, April 16, 2010

It's okay...

go night-nighty...you're ok...go to sleep...

hum, I wonder if I will ever sleep through the night again...

Am I happy? actually, yes I am. I wouldn't change it for the world and regardless of how many moments I spend complaining about this, that or the other...in the big picture, in this lifetime, I am happy. I love being at home with my kids, I love my kids, and more importantly, I love my husband. As I learned in my book club reading of "...Bliss...", I can keep the good and discard the bad...I can be genuine and a fraud all at the same time...and I always ask myself does it really matter? and really who cares? often.

And in the end...I am happy, only certain parts of it really matter, and I try to put 1000% of myself there...and the other parts...well maybe it's just me pretending...being in the moment but somewhere else at the same time...maybe I should move to India...now I need to get back on track with recipes...I have been slacking for the last few weeks, lacking inspiration...but I will persevere...see you soon..xo-ag

No comments: