Friday, February 29, 2008

Think, before you speak

So it's Friday, it's Leap Day...Yahoo.
I got to teach a lesson on solving equations with factoring...
you know you remember it...somewhere...
Make zero equation, factor fully, set each factor = 0, solve mini equations...fun fun...
So, I was trying to get my 6th period class to focus, so I decided to talk in "test-ese" language...meaning what I was teaching would be on the test, so pay attention...
BUT saying "test-ese" out loud to a room full of 8th graders probably not the best way to get their attention...as soon as it come out of my mouth I knew I was in trouble...
oh well, we had a good laugh...and I was able to pull them back in...
lesson learned say it twice in your head before you let it out...
xo -ab

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That is seriously classic. Only someone with your sense of humor can recover from that!!!:)

MJ said...

testicles.
new blog please.