Friday, February 8, 2008

My new friend

I LOVE my new elliptical trainer! Haven't really got to spend enough time on it, but it's nice to know that it's there for me when time allows...



Here's a few things I whipped up for the Bunco girls having the babies...
For Baby Patrick, a burpie & a painted onesie crafted by ME!


For Baby Morgan - another painted onesie don't worry, he gets other stuff too!



Got the idea from this tutorial...just kidding the tutorial is gone...sorry folks. But I used freezer paper to make a stencil, added some special sauce to the paint and painted away...fun fun fun. Way less stressful than appliques!

Oh and one last thing...Lillian got a new rug for her bedroom. When it arrived, Jeff unrolled it in the living room and Lillian was SO excited because Foofa brought it for her...she loves Foofa...and her new rug! Here it is in her room!


xo -ag

4 comments:

MJ said...

ummm.. whats freezer paper??

greta ott said...

I'm feeling the rodeo shirt!

Nikki said...

Those onesies and shirts are so cute. I am so impressed. As always.

And the elliptical! What a purchase. How fun! And Lillian's rug and room look so cute.

agatha said...

Freezer paper the paper they wrap the meat in...paper on one side, waxy on the other...I found it at Target maybe, Reynold's...the waxy side can be ironed on to fabric...it's very cool and fun. Maybe I should try to write a tutorial...ag