Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Fun!

My little niece Malley turned one today...it seems so crazy, I feel like she is still just a little baby! I can't wait to watch her grow over this next year...she really is the sweetest little girl.

We got to celebrate with Malley at a lovely tea party...Greta made a very fancy table...the works, saucers even. It was very fun! Yeah Malley!

Today was also my last day of school, 8th graders promote tomorrow, so I don't have to detain them in my classroom any longer. It's always bittersweet, the last day of school...you're glad it's over, but sad because there is that comfort and expectablitlity(is that a word...if not I made it up) about it. It was a pretty fun year, and I do enjoy being in the classroom.

Tonight is a nice night...Malley's birthday...summer...ahhh! xo -ag

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am afraid Kai is going to have the most inadequate birthday parties ever. I think he can never be allowed to go to a party coordinated by the Morgan sisters. He will realize how lame it is just to get an ice cream cake and have his mom (worst singer) and dad (top 5 worst singers) sing him Happy Birthday.

Blogging is hard. It does take up all too much time. I think that is why I suck, too. Facebook is so much easier. Quick tidbits. I can do that.

I think "predictability" is the word you wanted, but "expectability" sounds like so much more fun. Are you doing Lomas this summer? I forget. I think you might not be, but were torn about it....We might go to DC this weekend, but if we don't, I think we are going to try to find a pool to take Kai swimming. Which means my white white white body will be in the sun too. Scary.

agatha said...

silly me, expectability and predictablility...like I hinted at, I wasn't a very good student in English class...

Kai's birthday will be fantastic...you are a great party hostess! Greta and I singing for Malley was pretty scary...I think she even covered her ears at one point...