Sunday, June 22, 2008

Night on the Town

Yeah, Jeff and I joined some friends for dinner and too many drinks last night. It was fun to be grown up and enjoy the company of others...I got some great photos of my husband boozing it up....I will have to post soon (since the office is still not back together and who know where the cable is to download photos).

Today was a beautiful day at the beach. Lillian got to play with her friends and that always makes her happy...

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday...xo-ag


Here's the photos...a group shot a dinner

and the final shot of the evening...

3 comments:

Nikki said...

i can't wait to see pics! who did you go with? derek and i ate out all weekend. the weather was perfect here and we ate outside and drank sangria (at least i did). good stuff. we can't wait for our trip out there. we talk about it all the time.

agatha said...

Oh we can't wait to see you all either...we had dinner with the Will, Kristen, Michelle, Setan, Jonna, and Matt...it was fun! My husband got a little silly...imagine that, hopefully pictures are coming soon...we are very slow at putting the office back together...xo -ag

Nikki said...

Okay, Jeff cracks me up in both pictures. I picture him making those faces and saying "Satan." It makes me laugh. You look great! And how does Will keep getting better looking? How?? Looks like fun. 4 weeks from today we fly to SF....yeah!!!!! kai's daycare opens next week, so his weeks of hanging out with our friends is over. he did great - i think daycare will be so fun for him. enough, i am rambling...good luck putting office back together. your back yard looks awesome (except the bees). i like the wood fence sort of thing you put up along the side.