Thursday, June 11, 2009

Enjoying a first...


This week has been a bit hectic...It is my last week of work and my school has an odd schedule which has me working 4 days...unheard of! Ha! But, these four days are busy with cleaning and organizing all my stuff, deciding what to leave behind for my co-workers and what to save for the day I return to work. Lillian is going to be at school for 4 days in a row, a first for her, and we are feeling the effects. She is worn-out...so I wanted to give her some TLC today...so I painted her toenails for the very first time...I did mine last night and she loved them, so I decided to do hers too. She was too cute, taking her chairs out into the sun for drying, sitting still and giggling while I painted them, it was very sweet. And, if her daddy hadn't told her they were dry, she might have sat on her chair for ever...her my little miss with her bright pink toenail polish...xo -ag


2 comments:

MJ said...

I see a lot more toe painting in your future.

Nikki said...

that is so cute! i would have thought she had her toenails painted a while ago. i love that she loved the experience so much, and her bright pink toes look so perfect.

you are through the 4 days now - yay! hopefully, little lill and you both recover. then, no more school....for you anyway, for a while.

xoxo. nikki