Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pink

We went to the Home Depot today to get a quote on a kitchen makeover. Clint, the man who helped us wearing a pink shirt...looked great with his orange Home Depot apron. He is fairly new to his job and keep asking his boss type, Steve, for help...well, Steve joined our discussion and made a comment about the pink shirt...Clint swore it was the color Salmon, not pink...Steve quirked back, that doesn't look like the Salmon I ate last night...poor Clint, left blushing a few shades deeper than his pink, I mean Salmon, shirt...

Rocking some oldies but goodies for pink today...you'd think that I would have been very inspired by pink, it is my favorite color and all. And since having Lillian, I have even done loads of laundry that are nearly all pink...but I spent the day doing home depot fun and yard work...so here's what I got...

Photos in Macy's in New York City...
this is the actual ball they drop on New Year's in Time Square...



Two little cute girls in pinkness



Silly Lilly in lots of pink...her outfit was purchased in Australia



And of course, a flower picture...from our trip to Tucson in April
xo-ag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you go?

agatha said...

I was hiding...