Monday, May 19, 2008

Purple

Oxalis regnelii atropurpurea - fun color & easy to grow

Sprinkler head...my favorite to use,
we are in the process of trying to make our grass look really pretty and green for Mikayla's baby shower on the 31st, so our life is currently all about watering...

Lillian & I painted today, this is my secret message watercolor...
A + J, ahhh!


My first purchased Majajane bag...
now hanging in Lillian's room filled with her sunglasses

playing hooky from work today...Lillian is on the mend from some bouts with barfing (at 5am), diarrhea, and running a fever...so her mommy stayed home to give her extra loving!

Lillian sporting some purple big girl panties...gotta love her booty!

Hope your Monday is filled with purplicious fun! xo- ag

p.s. I dared some of my friends to play color week...check their blogs to see if they do...


Nikki, Greta, Maja, Marisa, Sandy ??? Who's in??



5 comments:

The jacks said...

I accept your bet and will play the color game. Fun!

agatha said...

Yeah Sandy...I need your email address, I tried to email you and I only have an old address... please send me your new email... thanks!

MJ said...

I have to have more than one purple thing? Boo, I lose. I cant sew that fast.

The jacks said...

our home one is sunsettraders@cox.net. work is sandra.a.jacks@bankifamerica.com.

agatha said...

thanks Sandy...