Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hooray for Christmas Morning...presents under the tree, a relaxing morning with the family. Lillian loves her ballet/tap things, she can't wait to start her class. Her Kitty Piano was also a huge hit and she spent the morning arranging her dolls and stuffies for the show, which involved singing, dancing, and piano playing! Thomas loved his new dog, but I think Lillian liked his toys more. Grandma Terry and Grandpa Malcolm's house brought some fun time spent with family. Lillian gave up on opening her presents once she made it about 75% through, daddy had to help her finish the rest. Thomas was a gamer through most of his, but then got hunger...and I was the last person left opening gifts...we all got wonderful gifts from our very generous family. Our king sized bed was covered with gift bags that we had to go through and organize...biggest hits with Lil - her Beach Party Barbie (from Aunt Barbie) that rides a bike and has a dog, Fairy jewelry box from Aunt Susie, and her marble maze & animal masks from Grandma Terry & Grandpa Malcolm. Thomas loved his new exersaucer...and Jeff and I got a big stand heater for the roof!

Gifts are great, but my greatest happiness came from watching Lillian give out her glittered sand dollars to everyone and giving Grandma & Grandpa their handmade bags. Both kids also got to spend some special time with their family, one-on-one, Lillian playing with Aunt Barbie and Thomas giggling away with Aunt Susie...it's so nice to watch my kids make others so happy. It was a small group and a mellow day, which was the perfect end to the holiday season. I really enjoyed my December Days...and Nights.

So to all my friends and family, I am sending you much love and joy this Christmas. xo - ag