Monday, January 7, 2008

Holiday Recap

So, as the big things of a day become the small things a life, I am able to look back on the holiday and feel happy. I didn't do all the things I had hoped to do, my two week break goes by so quickly and the action items switched, but now I have plans and crafts to work on all year long. So, here's a look at the highlights of our Christmas 2007...

Encinitas Christmas Parade...sharing a chair with a finny friend


Holiday Windows at Saks in New York City, they were really awesome, especially since I heart snowmen.


After Santa's came...


Christmas morning...


Christmas Day family beach walk



Her Christmas Present Fortress at Grandma Malcolm's


The Wild Animal Park's Festival of Lights...not the best photo, but proof none the less...great family fun!


It really is all about family. Sometimes in the this, that, and the other, I lose my focus. My family comes first, and it always will. I put my family first today, letting go of something that has defined me for a long time, and it feels great. Happy 2008! xo -ab

No comments: