Sunday, September 14, 2008

I wonder...

I just found this article and was completely fascinated by it. Would I recognize beauty when it was right in front of me, out of context, interfering with my life? Or would I just continue marching along because what I had to do was so important?



I would like to imagine that if I were in that situation that I would stop and listen, maybe even sit down and enjoy the show, but who knows really...it is just so interesting to me to ponder. Hopefully, you will ponder it to, and maybe we will all slow down and see the beauty in the day to day...recognize excellent art, natural wonders, excellent music...maybe...



xo -ag

2 comments:

MJ said...

HMMM..
your blog was posted at 3 something pm...there must not have been any wine involved

agatha said...

No wine, just some nice alone time...why did I slur my words?? xo -ag