Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This, that, and some crafty fun

I am trying to get back into the swing of things...
Summer is over...and I am back to work. I increased my teaching load to 60%, so I am teaching 3 class periods on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Same as I was planning to do when I was only 20%, but now I work all day. I am happy about it and I gladly accepted the increase, except for some reason I just feel like I am running about, out of sorts, all the time. I am just feeling unorganized...which is not at all my style...

We did spend some time cleaning our house this weekend, which makes me feel good. And I even found some time to complete a couple small project...now I just need to deliver my creations to their recipients...maybe tomorrow...
A frame from Greta's summer fun playdate, and two freezer paper stencil onesies

Close up of the flower onesie LOVE onesie
Lilly rockin' the same hairstyle I wore in the 7th grade...and I am not kidding

Ok, I am off to Bunco tonight...Hooray for the $10 therapy...
or maybe it's the wine I am excited about...
xoxo -agatha


1 comment:

Nikki said...

You are so crafty. Love the onesies. Maybe over the next couple weeks you'll feel more settled with the 60% load and 3 classes/day. I hate that feeling of being scattered all over the place and running around. It is no fun. I hope the feeling changes. Are your kids nice this year??