Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lillian's first day of preschool

My little girl is growing up so quickly...

Today we dropped her off for her first day of preschool...

She did some deep breathing in the car as we got close...she told me she was "nerbous"...

But she did great, no tears...she happily ran from toy to toy, she had to touch everything...

She stayed for nap time and actually slept a bit...not quite enough, but sleep none the less...

Her favorite part of the day was playing in the castle...and of course, having her Finny Finn there for moral support. It's great when you have someone in your corner...

And although Greta and I thought that Lillian would do all the talking and Finn would be the quiet shy one...the opposite turned out to be true, Lillian didn't really start talking until about 5:30pm tonight.





Hooray for school...xo -ag

3 comments:

MJ said...

nerd alert...nice alphabet shirt for school. I thought it was cute until I realized that the I, O(shaped like a heart) and U where highlighted. Barf.

agatha said...

Oh don't barf on my child...she picked it out herself as her school shirt...maybe she wants to be a big nerd just like her auntie maja...and it's from gymboree so it had to have something lame on it...

Nikki said...

Yeah Lillian. I like the shirt, nerdy or not. If only every child were a nerd, the world would be a better place. I am glad her first day of pre-school was a success!!!