Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's my birthday

Hooray it's my birthday...
I have had a great day...
My students were great and kind...I even got a hug!
My teacher friends got me gifts, flowers, cake, and lovin',
I had many silly singing messages from friends and family,
My sister Maja made me an amazing new purse,
My husband, lillian, and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner out.

Good times, good times! Thanks everyone...Brownie is feeling the love!

And just so I don't feel so old...I found In the Club or sorry...that's In Da Club by 50 cent on our itunes...go shorty, it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's your birthday...

xo - ag

ps....In Browntown...today is everyone's special day, so I hope you, too, are celebrating!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I meant to call and write or at least write yesterday, and my day flew by and I failed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I am glad it was such a good day! It sounds nice on all fronts. Where did you go for dinner? Did you have ice cream and cake? I hope so. It is not a real birthday without ice cream!:) I hope this year is the best one yet for you.