Monday, January 11, 2010

Before it becomes cliche...Best Memories of 2009

My Favorite Memories of 2009...well it was an easy one for me with the birth of Thomas. That was my initial answer and then I asked others (via Facebook) and it made me think more about my favorite things from 2009...

Thomas Malcolm Brown was born on July 20th. A highlight of the year, briefly followed by the stress of having another baby in the NICU. Holding him for the first time on Friday the 25th was amazing, the best feeling ever and finally getting to introduce Lillian to her little brother and bring him home on July 30th was also awesomeness!

First Meeting

First ride in the car together
Snuggling


Some of my other favorite moments came with spending so much time with Lillian. She came with me to each doctor appointment, she listened carefully to the babies heartbeat. She ran errands and helped me all summer long. It was good times spent together. I painted her toenails for the first time during the summer. Ahhh, she loved it!


This favorite memory Greta helped me remember...Our sister friends trip to Arizona was great and the best part was definitely Maja pulling up at the airport to pick me and Greta up...in this convertible wearing that lovely orange hat...and she had hats / wraps for each of us! Oh what a trip that was! Can't wait to do another sister friends vacation!

2009 also involved adding on to our house...it was a year filled with adventures and quality time with the family! I can't wait to see how 2010 turns out...so many cool things in store for us...Jeff and I will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary, Thomas will turn 1, Lillian will be four....Wow, hopefully I can appreciate it for all it's worth! xo -ag

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Agatha! I just caught up a bit through your blog :) Sounds like a great year and I can't wait to try some of your recipes!