Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Lillian

My baby girl is four today...it's amazing to think four years ago I was at the hospital in labor for the first time...so eager to see what flavor baby we were having, so excited to begin our adventure as parents. Little Miss Lillian, ahhh, she is smart, snugly, and cute...but she can also be whiny and naughty. She responds well to structured events and routines, sometimes needs her mommy to count to 10 before we can understand her because of tears, and does way better in stressful situations when I keep my cool. She is the queen of the castle at times, and rules the roost...and has her daddy wrapped around her finger. She is a loving big sister and does a great job with her brother. I love watching her grow, watching her learn, and I cannot wait to see what this next year brings for her...Love you Lilly! Here's some photos of her cuteness over the years! And, Yes, I do love me a number shirt! xo -ag

One Year Old

Two Years Old

Three Years Old at Disneyland for her first (and only) time
Three Years Old
My big four year old!


No comments: